News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-09-2005, 07:54 AM
Egthareal Egthareal is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: I'm Rich Bitch
Posts: 267
Default

MY Sweat and Blood...

Tips For Poker
http://www.Tips4Poker.com
has been listed on eBay.

All intersted parties may gander here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=7514657894
Auction officially opens @ 8AM PST.

Just imagine your potential with this site!

Some of the notable stats from PP alone include $2000/month profit past 7months (not including bonuses), 1200+Play Money Players - just waiting to convert, 47Sub-Affils.

I will post updates and news about the auction as they occur.

Thanks for your support Partyriches community!
--EG
__________________
Affiliate Consultant Extraordinaire.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-09-2005, 07:58 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

EG,

Check your link, it looks like Ebay removed the auction.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-09-2005, 08:02 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 466
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

-----edited out-----
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-09-2005, 08:46 AM
Egthareal Egthareal is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: I'm Rich Bitch
Posts: 267
Default

Whoever gets the site is a lucky person shes a gem. But, I've got something big in the works so I will keep you guys posted! The official press release for this comes tomorrow morning.
__________________
Affiliate Consultant Extraordinaire.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-09-2005, 09:15 AM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 347
Default

good luck EG! suprised to see you letting your baby go but i guess you got something big in the works. look forward to hearing about it eventually.
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.

Poker Directory - list your quality poker site.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-09-2005, 01:36 PM
mitchtam mitchtam is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 57
Default

Be careful, Ebay might pull the auction. They will do that because people constantly put their sites up for sale as a way just to promote them.

You will need to do one of two things.

-Describe the site and business and have people email you requesting the site address.
- Abandon the links on your site and let ebay know you have done that in the body of your auction description. (I'm sure you don't want to do that!)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-09-2005, 01:41 PM
Egthareal Egthareal is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: I'm Rich Bitch
Posts: 267
Default

Thanks for the heads up - made appropriate changes.

--EG
__________________
Affiliate Consultant Extraordinaire.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-10-2005, 11:52 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Dude will you accept a third party, unsigned, out of state, construction check? :lol: :lol:

If my capital wasn't tied up in a few other projects I would gladly take this off your hands. That kind of monthly revenue is not bad if you consider most people invest more in start-up companies only to run in the red for the first 6 months to a year. I figure in 6 months to a year, if your smart you should be able to have your initial investment paid off.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-10-2005, 12:43 PM
Egthareal Egthareal is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: I'm Rich Bitch
Posts: 267
Default

Haha! Someones always gotta throw in the construction check joke. Feel bad for those darn out of state physical laborers.

You really hit it on the nose...

Quote:
If my capital wasn't tied up in a few other projects I would gladly take this off your hands. That kind of monthly revenue is not bad if you consider most people invest more in start-up companies only to run in the red for the first 6 months to a year. I figure in 6 months to a year, if your smart you should be able to have your initial investment paid off.

I'm happy to say that there has been alot of intrest thusfar and am quite confident it will sell.

Check out the latest Press Release regarding it!

Thanks,
EG
__________________
Affiliate Consultant Extraordinaire.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-10-2005, 12:55 PM
mattc mattc is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 121
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy@May 10 2005, 12:52 PM
If my capital wasn't tied up in a few other projects I would gladly take this off your hands. That kind of monthly revenue is not bad if you consider most people invest more in start-up companies only to run in the red for the first 6 months to a year. I figure in 6 months to a year, if your smart you should be able to have your initial investment paid off.
If I wasent just getting started\had that kind of money I'd be all over it as well
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:17 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0