News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-03-2007, 11:06 AM
pokermac's Avatar
pokermac pokermac is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 109
Default Hillary Clinton

Sorry I'm losing it today and just wanted to share my awful unethical creation.

xhttp://www.poker-mac.com/
__________________
Websites for Sale:
_____________________________________________
Poker-Mac: Mac Poker Resource Blog
Free MacPoker Pro: Mac Poker Incentive Site
Boot Camp Poker: Mac Poker Virtualization site - Boot Camp, Parallels, Etc...
_____________________________________________
Send offers to:
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-03-2007, 12:46 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 367
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

This post doesn't make any sense at all and your link doesn't work, giving a server not found error.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-03-2007, 01:37 PM
pokermac's Avatar
pokermac pokermac is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 109
Default

what link? you might have to remove the preceeding x.

I just liked that picture of Hillary and had to put the angry poker spin on it.
__________________
Websites for Sale:
_____________________________________________
Poker-Mac: Mac Poker Resource Blog
Free MacPoker Pro: Mac Poker Incentive Site
Boot Camp Poker: Mac Poker Virtualization site - Boot Camp, Parallels, Etc...
_____________________________________________
Send offers to:
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-06-2007, 01:31 AM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 134
Default Omygod.....lololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokermac
what link? you might have to remove the preceeding x.

I just liked that picture of Hillary and had to put the angry poker spin on it.

The Hillary thing was amusing, but I busted a gut laughing at the Tuff_Fish video at the bottom of your page....Omygod.....that is soooooo hilarious....He should be playing at Full Tilt!!!

I don't know who he is, but he sounds like Robert Wassisname, the Omaha specialist?

I gotta admit: I know exactly how he feels, as if the Gods are deliberately toying with you!

Good luck with your site!
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-06-2007, 03:45 PM
pokermac's Avatar
pokermac pokermac is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 109
Default

Can't I get one frickin hand!!!

Good luck with the site? I think I'm on the abandon all hope side of the fence at this point.
__________________
Websites for Sale:
_____________________________________________
Poker-Mac: Mac Poker Resource Blog
Free MacPoker Pro: Mac Poker Incentive Site
Boot Camp Poker: Mac Poker Virtualization site - Boot Camp, Parallels, Etc...
_____________________________________________
Send offers to:
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:23 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0