Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-31-2007, 05:01 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 591
Default Neteller Long Time on CAsh Outs!

I just spoke with Neteller and it looksl ike I will be waiting a long time to get my withdraw request that I put in on Jan.17th.

I was told that since Neteller is not a bank, they could not pay me directly now and that they had to work with 3rd party processors to pay me via EFT.

Soooooo, they said I just must wait until the 3rd party processors can catch up to pay me. She told me that NEteller was not prepared for the massive amount of withdrawl requests and that anyone in the USA had their money being held for them in NEteller Trusts awaiting payment from their 3rd party processors.

This is very frusterating when they tell me they were not prepared. What did they think was going to happen when they told everyone that they couldn't take US requests for gambling any more.

While the bulk of the blame lands squarely on the shoulders of our US politicians for this mess, parties like Neteller should have been more prepared for this fall out that was bound to happen to them!

I just got back from a 9 day rest in HAwaii and now wish I had not come back!

SmackDog
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-31-2007, 05:25 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,187
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Thats what you get for going to Hawii you bastard

Obv post pictures so we can be jealous
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-31-2007, 06:44 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 591
Default

Haha, I will Brandon! I got some great ones of me being drunk at our resort and riding the lions and camels that were in front of the hotel bar on the beach! Good stuff.

SmackDog
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-31-2007, 07:47 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,707
Default

It is just as fair to say that you should have been prepared. You should have expected (and expect even more) a lot of issues with money transfers.

I'm reminded of the Beverly Hillbillies episode where Jed wanted to go into the bank vault and look at his millions of dollars. Neteller didn't have everybody's money sitting in a pile. They have to get it, transfer it to third parties, then have it transfered to customers. That should not happen overnight, but should happen in a reasonable amount of time.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-31-2007, 07:48 PM
ozim ozim is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 196
Default

I have similiar problem. I usually withdraw via a wire transfer and it takes no more than 3 business days. Right now it's been more than 10 and I still got no money. The support (if you can call it this way, you need to wait more than an hour to get a live chat service and god knows how long for an email reply) told me 'they are experiencing delays' - what that means nobody knows. Maybe I'll get my money this week or maybe their liquidity is so low they'll go into liquidation

They told me that one of the options is to cancel my pending wire transfer withdrawal and try with their ATM card. I hate that because of the high fees but maybe it's a safer option... what do you think ?
__________________
POKER - Poland's Top Poker Site
poker links - exchange links with me
kostenlos poker poker forum F1
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-31-2007, 08:15 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 591
Default

I don't have their ATM card. PPP, regarding myself being prepared I was to an extent. I don't keep all of my cash in my Neteller, but it is a good chunk of change. I suppose I could have taken all the money out of my account so it was always a zero balance, but then that would have taken away from the convenience of having the account, which is why I had it in the first place.

I guess there is nothing left to do, but sit and wait at this point. I too was told that I could cancel the pending EFT withdraws and then have it available to do peer to peer transfers. This doesn't help me get the cash out in time for this weekends Super Bowl though for that big screen I wanted to get. hehe :P

SmackDog
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-01-2007, 02:35 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,187
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

http://www.gambling911.com/NETeller-...ts-013107.html
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-01-2007, 05:26 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,707
Default

gambling911 is a cesspool of misinformation, stolen content and idiotic rants. I can't believe how often their links are posted here.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
$10 Free Cash for 1st Time Depositors at Vegas Poker 247 LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-02-2007 04:30 PM
Important Neteller Information I liked them too Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 01-19-2007 06:06 AM
Breaking News - Neteller is Done in U.S. Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 01-17-2007 11:29 PM
Party Affiliates Neteller Cash Out Warning.. salthestockbroker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 12-03-2006 07:58 PM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0