Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is online now
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,190
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Sorry Newpokergirl just got the PM.

xxx.ePokerClub.net - Bland, would be like everyother site about poker
xxx.BonusBoards.com Hitting the bonus market is difficult now, you would be up against a lot of competition
xxx.SmallStakesTexasHoldem.com - Great keyword density, but hard to brand
xxx.ChargedPoker.com - I love this url, very brandable. I can already see the logo in my head
xxx.USAPokerListings.com - I do not like thse kind of domains piggybacking off large sites because if you type in usa pokerlistins (like most of your visitors would do, you would get pokerlistings instead.
xxx.USAPokerTips.com Not bad but see above
xxx.EmptyTilt.com - not bad, but doesn't strike me
xxx.LowRollersClub.com - low rollers/freerollers are hard to convert/make money off in the first place, then you have to compete with large sites like Holis's network and that poses a large problem
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-10-2007, 01:02 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 885
Default

Thanks for the help everyone. I have decided to use SmallStakesTexasHoldem.com since I feel it will be an easy niche for a beginner to start off on. I used to play alot of low limit poker and I think it will be easy to write content on it. I dont think the compition will be that bad in this niche. I have already made it on the 1st serp for a few key phrases and I havent even optimized my **** tags or put up all my content. When I get the custom template I am going to redo all my content and write alot more unique content. Then I can start working on SEO. Thanks for all the help!

ps...if anyone is interested in any of those other domains shoot me an email.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
subdomain or new domain? PokerMaster Search Engine Optimization 6 07-15-2007 12:23 PM
PokerBeaches.com is for sale!! poker room with amazing domain!! smit2685 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 03-21-2007 10:05 PM
domain forwarding/SEO NewPokerGirl Search Engine Optimization 3 01-27-2007 11:00 AM
Tips when choosing a domain cmos New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 05-12-2006 04:13 PM
Domain Names the real estate of 2006? gumbajohnny The Cocktail Lounge 0 04-15-2006 11:15 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0