cheers for help + traffic figures
hi guys
cheers for the info - it's all coming back to me now I remember looking into naked poker and joining up the dots with games grid & tony G
the old review of gamesgrid on ftr threw me off and some guys saying mansion & skill games was same network
so this is similar to ladbrokes having prima (opps now microgaming) software which looks like but isnt on prima / microgaming network
thanks for sorting me with such a quick head check ;-)
Just out of interest has anyone got good sources of rounded but accurate real money traffic volumes for sites ? I've kind of averaged / amalagmated figures I can find on many of the rooms - but they all use different ways to measure etc
pokerlistings used to be a useful guide to check against with others but they're whole ranking and who is reviewed etc seems to a bit random now
I really needed to get mine updated after the UIGEA - interesting how some have really taken a hit
I'm finding getting accurate figures to round off for the small sites is hard and also new rough figures for a couple of the bigger ones that I know have grown -
also have paradise & pacific really fallen this far down the list ??
this is the old page which I'm in the middle of updating - If anyone spots anything way off - please give us a shout as I dont update it often ;-)
http://www.4kingpoker.com/online_pok...s_software.php
particularly after figures for -
bodog
mansion (4,500 about right?)
PKR
everest (figures i've seen look too high ??)
jungle
thanks in advance for any help or pointers
cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum
BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator
MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory
Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
|