Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Holy High Roller! (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/7874-holy-high-roller.html)

adioking 12-08-2006 05:06 AM

Holy High Roller!
 
Now, I usually don't post stats or anything like that, but I checked my stats with Casino Partners and nearly fell off my seat. Just take a look at this picture:


Pokerhunt 12-08-2006 05:27 AM

WHOA! Nice! :-) - Gratz on getting that or those highrollers....

Arnoldpalmer 12-08-2006 05:44 AM

Very Nice indeed!!! Congrats on picking that one up! now the question is did they win or lose? ;)

freydaddy 12-08-2006 08:09 AM

All i can say is i hope its MGR, great stats

hoursurfing 12-08-2006 02:15 PM

Bling bling...how much did he end up down? 30K?

corpfan1 12-08-2006 02:23 PM

I think you should buy all the well-knowns here at PAW a beer!

J S 12-08-2006 02:23 PM

sick! landed a few very nice ones there.

kdollar 12-08-2006 03:51 PM

wow that is awesome...It is my understanding casino partners are closed to us players right? I just ask as it is in dollars.

SmackDog 12-08-2006 04:38 PM

You are right kdollar. All iPoker rooms are closed to US now. This includes Titan, Poker Ocean, etc.

SmackDog

AceHigh 12-09-2006 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdollar
wow that is awesome...It is my understanding casino partners are closed to us players right? I just ask as it is in dollars.


I think most europeans play with $...atleast used to.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0