Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Holy High Roller! (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/7874-holy-high-roller.html)

adioking 12-11-2006 01:51 AM

Yes, its in dollars and I can't comment on the MGR thing due to new legislation (arms length if you know what I mean). What I can say is that an online casino averages around a 97.8% payback, but this guy got mega comps too. Also, there was a loss carried over from last month and there was about $8,000 in losses the prior 2 days as well.

daniels25 12-11-2006 08:42 AM

In other words....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by adioking
Yes, its in dollars and I can't comment on the MGR thing due to new legislation (arms length if you know what I mean). What I can say is that an online casino averages around a 97.8% payback, but this guy got mega comps too. Also, the casino had a loss carried over from last month and there was about $8,000 in losses the prior 2 days as well.




....it looks nice, but very disappointing.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0