News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-13-2006, 10:12 AM
ozim ozim is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 172
Default

I have just logged in and I still see zeros for my number of signed and depositing players
__________________
www.Poker24.pl - Poland's Top Poker Site
www.poker24.pl/eng - exchange links with me
second life F1
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-13-2006, 10:40 AM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 972
Default

got all zeros also
__________________
Poker Players are your from the USA ,Find out what Poker Rooms Allow US Players , or come by and see what sites are running 2007 Wsop Satellites. Maybe poker is not your game so come see what Casinos Allow US Players. Not a Player but like to talk gambling , then come visit our Poker Forum.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-13-2006, 12:11 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,414
Default

Carly,

I'm still having problems. The statistics that I'm showing is in no way consistent with the statistics that I have on my backend.

Also, can you please check the VIP email address for my email to you? Is that really a VIP email or why does it seem to take longer for emails than usual?
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-15-2006, 07:10 AM
Carly's Avatar
Carly Carly is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 83
Default

Hi,

Just to inform you all that this has now been fixed.

There were presentation errors in the "Account history" view. The values are displayed correctly now. Please note that this is only presentation errors and that the back end data is correct.

Let me know if there are any other problems.

The VIP queue is answered before the normal affiliate queue, but for the fastest answer contact your account manager directly.

Have a great weekend!
Carly
__________________
http://www.PokerAffiliate.com
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-15-2006, 08:32 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,414
Default

Are you saying that the issues have been fixed and that we are seeing the correct data? For some reason, numbers appear to be peculiarly lower than I would expect in comparison the other programs right now. I'm seeing the same values as I did when I first made a post in this thread.

What is the avatar all about by the way?
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-16-2006, 07:03 AM
AceKicker AceKicker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 195
Default

Carly,
I tried to send you an email but it bounced. This period's earnings is definately not correct. It's one-third of what it normally is.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-16-2006, 03:35 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,414
Default

I'm bumping PokerAffiliate brands down until this matter is fixed. Sorry, but this is just not acceptable.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-16-2006, 04:24 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 923
Default

I have not tried to promote them either lately - shoddy customer relations - stats not working - just not professional lately.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-17-2006, 02:51 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,414
Default

Just got paid by PokerAffiliate.com and I'm very upset that I'm not being paid for actual referrals. This is a very big hit Carly, there is just no way that this can be accurate.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-19-2006, 06:07 AM
Carly's Avatar
Carly Carly is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 83
Default

Hi,

According to our Tech Team the stats are now fixed, but if something still seems strange please let me know exactly what you think is wrong and I will make them check again.

My email address should be working? Are you still not getting emails through to me?

The VIP affiliates queue is checked daily and before any other emails, so it seems strange that you are not getting replies. I will ask the team to make sure this is completed prior to any other work.

As for the avatar, its a picture of me from the blog and viral work I did for the Ongame Network Poker Classic.

You can see some of the vidoes on youtube if you are very bored:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ongameclassic

Best,
Carly
__________________
http://www.PokerAffiliate.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PokerAffiliate.com under new management Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-15-2006 12:13 PM
Cannot login to pokeraffiliate.com Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 01-08-2006 10:14 AM
Some Changes at PokerAffiliate.com Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-16-2005 04:51 AM
Welcome to PokerAffiliate.com Jeremy PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 0 11-15-2005 09:05 PM
PokerRoom.com / PokerAffiliate.com Ideas adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 09-16-2005 01:58 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:37 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0