General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Does PartyPoker have a campaign going for Playmoney players?
I did get my highest number of new Real-money-players yesterday.
And no Player sign-ups
So all of the new real money signups must have been converted from earlier player signups.
Anyone else see this in their stats today?
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge
I think its a stat issue..update/bug fix or something. I had 11 sign ups and 44 real money players show up in todays stats. It could be realated to tracking the 5 party points required for a player to become a Real money player.
To increase conversions the minimum deposit amount required for players
has now been reduced to $10. We will now be offering CPA revenues for
players who have deposited $25 or greater. This change was rolled out
this week, so you may see a sudden surge in RMP during the last week of
November.
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge