General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Just out of curiosity do people actually forget they have money in thier poker accounts I now have 2 players who have yet to play but have made deposits. I dont understand if maybe they have forgotten that they have made an account and have funds there or have decided that they no longer wanted to play there and yet they are unable to get it back out so they wont touch it. Either way i wish they would play a little lol
If it is larger sums it could be due to theft. Sometimes hackers steal money from accounts and deposit them into poker accounts looking to withdraw it with a different account they put it in with. Places usually don't allow this so the money just sits.
Ya the one at Cake I asked Chris who my players are ....other sites I can see but with Cake I can't. It just seemed odd to me thats all because the funds have been there for a few weeks now
I specifically asked my rep about my players becuase I had seen that and asked if it was accurate that this player had made a deposit and if so than why has nothing shown up in rev earned section and the reply I recieved was that they had made a deposit but had not played anything. It was just kind of wierd I guess unless for some reason they no longer have thier internet service...who knows