| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 11-17-2006, 02:38 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 23
|
|
Number of Visitors to your Site per day
Hey everyone, I am just curious how much traffic you guys are getting to your sites. I have seen a little spike in traffic and I wonder at what point the traffic starts equating to $$$$.
On average how many unique visitors you get per day?
|
 11-17-2006, 04:11 PM
|
|
The Constant Learner
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 540
|
|
100+ uniques per day at PokerOwnage.com.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
- Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
|
 11-17-2006, 08:56 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 444
|
|
~500 uniques per day at each of my sites and rising fast
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Online Staking Community
|
 11-18-2006, 01:06 AM
|
|
The Constant Learner
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 540
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by psmoney
~500 uniques per day at each of my sites and rising fast
|
Showoff 
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
- Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
|
 11-18-2006, 01:25 AM
|
|
Banned
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
|
|
501+
|
 11-18-2006, 01:26 AM
|
|
Banned
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
|
|
Since november 2002
|
 11-18-2006, 02:08 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,538
|
|
Sadly 30 which leads me to my question for all you veterans....how long did it take you to get to that level and when should I see improvements? Right now I don't even care about the generating money part of it I just want to get a league going...I love leagues
|
 11-18-2006, 02:29 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
|
|
If you're building pages and getting links it just gradually builds. There's no real time frame. The harder you work building pages and getting inbound links the more visitors you get.
Unless you have one of those catchy idea sites like a few members here have then it takes hard work. The guys who get X,XXX+ visitors a day in the first month usually have a great idea then they buy some high volume related traffic and let word of mouth spread it after that.
|
 11-18-2006, 02:37 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,538
|
|
thanks for answering my question ...sorry if a jumped your thread PokerAA
|
 11-18-2006, 02:48 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 444
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by kaus
Sadly 30 which leads me to my question for all you veterans....how long did it take you to get to that level and when should I see improvements? Right now I don't even care about the generating money part of it I just want to get a league going...I love leagues
|
try to come up with something unique that nobody else has. I know thats easier said than done try to come up with some unique content with keywords you would like to target.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Online Staking Community
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 PM.
|