News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-26-2006, 02:06 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 490
Default

Hi all

I apologise for the delayed response, but I had to get some answers.

1. Sportsbook.com are opening their own poker room, on another network. It is only launching free games for the moment, although shortly they will also launch for money.
2. Following this email, I have contacted them and they will be moving Players to previous Paradise Affiliates. This can obviously only be done manually, provided:
a) Paradise agree to pass on the information (which I believe they will)
b) The Affiliate signs up as an affiliate with Sportsbook.com - they are currently developing a new affiliate program, which is also due to launch in about one month. Obviously they will have to sign up with the same details as the previous account, so as to confirm that this is the case.

Hope this gives you some answers...

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-26-2006, 06:44 PM
kdollar kdollar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 65
Default

This is great news and I really hope I will get credit for players that I have brought paradise. Thanks stephen for keeping us updated and doing what you can so we get paid for the players.
__________________
Play free online poker at the best poker rooms. Find out about the best options for 2007 WSOP Satellites.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-28-2006, 05:33 PM
Wild Willy Wild Willy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 54
Send a message via ICQ to Wild Willy Send a message via Yahoo to Wild Willy
Default

I just signed up for sportsbook.com affiliate program and will be promoting it soon. They are rolling out with a 100k freeroll that is going to get players and I hope it's a chance to wrap up some players.

I also signed up for an account and yea there is nothing but free tables and that freeroll going. Maybe I am wrong but it looks like a good opportunity.....but then again I am just a newbie to poker affiliate programs.

I have to agree with other comments that this is going to be a new start and that sucks for paradise affiliates. But my question is for some of the old pros around here. What is your thoughts on sports book poker room as an opportunity???

thanks
Wild Willy
__________________
http://www.thechipleaders.com

Last edited by Jeremy : 11-28-2006 at 09:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
45%++ commission & 60% Cash Back for players! royalprofitsmad RoyalCardRoom.com & RoyalCardClub.com 2 11-23-2006 03:21 PM
Paradise announcement DealerDan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-12-2006 03:30 PM
Conquest of Paradise Island Stephen ParadisePoker.com - Paradise Affiliates 0 01-17-2006 06:32 AM
How Rake Back Sites Operate Big Slick Poka General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 10-12-2005 01:47 AM
Paradise Ipods Back On! Jeremy Team Paradise Ipods 0 08-31-2005 10:36 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:14 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0