Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 10-31-2006, 07:25 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 966
Default Looking for a script ala Break.com

I'm looking for script similar to what runs Break.com, NothingToxic.com, etc. Something along those lines. Is there anything commercially available or do I need to hire a coder?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-31-2006, 09:41 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,572
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hey Todd, nothingtoxic.com is for sale on sitepoint for 250K. I am actually looking for something similar as well but the problem is all these scripts such as youtube clones, myspace resource clones, ect. all look the same and probably have functionality problems if you bring massive traffic.

I imagine you would need a custom script. Let me know if you find one, maybe we could go half on the script.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 11-03-2006, 03:39 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 321
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

is this what you were looking for: http://www.humorsoftware.com/

Price is right
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

Custom Embroidered Shirts & Hats | Roboform - Password Manager

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-03-2006, 08:52 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,572
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Thanks Jason, I may actually buy that!!
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 11-03-2006, 10:45 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 786
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

That looks decent. Is there any examples of sites using this software up & running. I couldnt find any?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,572
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I bought it but am looking at having a custom template done. I'll post a link when it's done.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 11-03-2006, 11:38 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 966
Default

Yeah, I'd love to talk to them about a custom template too. Gotta get down with my current project then probably do them next.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Freeroll script offer Pokerhunt General Poker Affiliate Discussion 52 06-21-2007 12:07 AM
GeoTargeting Script ResIpsa General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 03-04-2007 02:16 PM
Decent Tournament Display Script? stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-08-2007 08:14 PM
Link exchange script Pokerhunt General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 01-30-2007 02:45 AM
Code or Script Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-24-2005 11:41 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:58 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0