Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-27-2006, 09:23 AM
perkotas perkotas is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6
Default Help please... Poker feeds

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

I am in the process of launching a poker guide.

I am having problems finding what site to use in order to get automated feeds about major events results.

What is needed is to be able to link to a site and get all the info about results on our database.

Can you help please?

thank you in advance
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-27-2006, 09:39 AM
perkotas perkotas is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6
Default

not really helpfull i must say....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-27-2006, 10:29 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/P...+Tools.cms.htm
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 358
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

You waited 16 minutes for a response and then told us we weren't very helpful... LOL!

Talk about instant gratification wanted.
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either.

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-27-2006, 03:32 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 984
Default

WTF is up with these newbies lately? They don't know how to spell, use proper grammar, sentence structure, etc. Then they get pissed when we don't open the door, welcome them here, and hand hold their asses to success? All within the first 30 minutes?!?

Well, excuse the fuck outta me! After three years in the business I guess I started out the hard way
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-27-2006, 03:45 PM
offyourface offyourface is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 144
Default

classic
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-13-2006, 10:06 AM
perkotas perkotas is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6
Default

guys, just to get things straight... Yes I am new to the business and i am trying to learn all th shit that all of you know after all these years in the business.
When i posted my question, I got a response from a guy that just posted trash advertising of his stupid site. Then the administrator banned it and took it off, but not before I had posted a reply. I am not sure if i can delete a reply or not. I really was not expecting any answer and the reason i posted the question IS because I was looking on the web and could not find anything.... As for the english, you will have to excuse me but I am greek and english is my second language. However (this goes for Georgia Poker) you will be amased when you realise that my english skills are sometimes bettter than most UK-US citizens.I know cause I had all my british friend at uni asking me to correct their papers. Just for the record....I am 29.

I want to apologise to all of you if my intentions were wrongly conceived by some. Try to understand that, you will need the same energy to reply to me and get me to work as you guys work and operate. Finally, I want to clarify that I am trying to get the hang of a forum...

sorry about any spelling mistakes...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-13-2006, 10:41 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 984
Default

With that in mind I apologize, but you must understand that in the context of your post and the second reply it looked like you were acting like a spoiled brat.

Have you tried pokernews.com or cardplayer.com, pokerworks.com?

There are many sites that offer this, try google.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-13-2006, 02:01 PM
perkotas perkotas is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6
Default

i am glad you responded. It was a typical case of electronic communication. No context to tie with the typed message...
I had already checked them out and they are not what i need.

However, i would REALLY like to thank edmc for his response,

It was exactly what i needed.
thanks again
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0