Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 10-25-2006, 03:13 PM
RounderStaked RounderStaked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 110
Send a message via MSN to RounderStaked
Question Gutshot Poker Contact

I recently started promoting Gutshot Poker, its a new poker room so Im not sure how many people are familiar with it. Anyway I need to contact a AM, and havent received any response. Does anybody know of a AM I can contact directly or recommend one to me?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-25-2006, 04:07 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,559
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Vanessa AT IncomeAccess.com is your contact for gutshot.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 10-26-2006, 09:04 AM
Vness Vness is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 11
Default

Hi guys,

Thanks RounderStaked for jumping in here

I'm Vanessa and I am the Affiliate Manager at Gutshot. I'll be happy to help you out with all of your inquiries. You can contact me directly at .

I'll take this opportunity to let eveyone know that Gutshot is currently offering affiliates 10% more on top of regular earnings. You can get 45% right off the bat!

You can register as an affiliate at http://affiliates.gutshot.com/registration.asp

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Vanessa
Affiliate Manager
Gutshotgaming.com
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 10-26-2006, 11:20 AM
RounderStaked RounderStaked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 110
Send a message via MSN to RounderStaked
Default

Thanks Jeremy and Vanessa - Vanessa I sent you an email

if anyone is interested in promoting gutshot, feel free to sign up as my sub
pm me if interested

Thanks,
Adam

Last edited by RounderStaked : 10-26-2006 at 11:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-11-2006 01:39 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 09:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 02:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 09:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 09:18 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0