Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-18-2005, 01:52 PM
Four2Eight Feet Four2Eight Feet is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 144
Default

Logged on to 2+2 this morning and saw this revolving ad;

Pink Bunny Suit $0
Money Made misleading fellow 2+2'er $0
Something about Bonus $ Priceless

From some guy named BonusGuru. Jeremy, did you piss him off because your check was bigger. What a clown.
__________________
F2E
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yes, I used the bonus code GRANNY and then promptly removed the ad when the guy asked me too. His name is grannymae and since he uses the bonus code GRANNY for Paradise, he feels he owns it for every site.

And for the record in previous posts I have said that I respected his stance on the GRANNY code and didn't realize what a "big deal" it was.

I am not going to argue with him and I simply removed the classified ad when he asked me too. I guess if he wants to waste his money trying to make a point thats fine by me.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:13 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0