News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-18-2005, 09:43 AM
freepp freepp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 117
Default

I am a new affilliate at noble poker. I have several questions if someone can help me out.

1. When I am adding a link to noble poker on my website. How do I get credit.
www.noblepoker.com/user=??

2.Who do I contact about switching from MGR to CPA?

3. How much does Noble Poker pay for each CPA account?

Thanks for your help.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-18-2005, 02:53 PM
cavaliers09 cavaliers09 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 151
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers09
Default

1. That might work too, but I use http://banner.noblepoker.com/cgi-bin/redir...X&profile=affnp. I copied that out of the banner link. I'm not srue if you need the "&profile...", but it doesn't hurt.

2. Your affiliate manager. Or just email their affiliate program.

3. I signed up one person and got $100. Casinopartners has a long list, but it seems to be a little different for poker.
__________________
Poker Bankrolls
Get your own poker website for $150. PM me for details.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-18-2005, 03:18 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 332
Default

Hi freepp

Go to www.casinopartners.com and log in, and everything will be at your finger tips. If you go to the banners / marketing area you will find your URL: Talk to Ilan, he is the Noble Poker affiliate manager and is one of the most friendly and helpful affiliate managers out there! You will see in your profile whether you're CPA or MGR, and CPA is $70 base I believe.
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0