You have got to kidding me - must be a joke!
Got this message from Kiwi today:
In light of the passing of the Unlawful Gambling Enforcement Act recently, Gaming Partners has suspended deposits for all US players.
As you will be aware skill gaming is still legal in the US; if you have not already done so, sign up to our skill gaming affiliate program at http://www.gamingpartners.com/skillgaming/ and direct your US traffic to our skilled gaming partners' products:
- www.kiwiskill.com
- www.blackpoolarcade.co.uk
So, am I to believe we can play arcade games for money...because they are skill...but not Poker!!!!
What a freaking joke! $*#%
Why did I read all those poker books? Had I known poker is pure luck I would have spent the time playing at the local arcade.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
|