Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-13-2006, 11:50 PM
CasinoMack CasinoMack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 368
Default

Didn't Golden Palace make an announcement too? Searching for email now.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-14-2006, 12:54 AM
xyphlo's Avatar
xyphlo xyphlo is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 55
Default

I thought Hollywood and JetSet Poker were out. Also, didn't PokerRoom make an announcement too about leaving? It's hard to keep all these emails straight, especially when there are partial exits from some of these sites.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-14-2006, 01:07 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,231
Default

Just keep listing them and as I or other mods see them we will change it.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-14-2006, 05:29 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 203
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Hollywood is out, I got the email yesterday. Does anyone know about the tribeca skins?? I know VC has pulled out, but I havn't got any news on Doyle's Room or Bowmans yet....
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-15-2006, 07:40 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 509
Default

I think Doyle is sticking around.
__________________
Poker RakeBack Offers - Stop throwing your money in the muck and start earning your rake back!

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-17-2006, 07:56 PM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoursurfer
Yeah, we need some good looking ladies around here. I'm getting tired of talking to all you brutes
I am terribly hurt. *crycry*
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-18-2006, 03:41 PM
Ball4u Ball4u is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3
Default

sportsinteractionpoker is part of the ipoker network, but is and will be accepting of USA players..
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-18-2006, 05:05 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinthgirl
I am terribly hurt. *crycry*
Ok I should rephrase it to "We need some more...."

I'll add SI now. Thanks for the update
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-18-2006, 08:25 PM
CRBadBeat CRBadBeat is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 39
Default

Golden Palace is taking US players but their new Blackjack is blocking the 11 states. That was a bummer for me (Michigan)

OK USA Poker is taking US players.
__________________
http://www.roundersradio.com
http://www.onlinepokertour.com
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-19-2006, 12:41 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,231
Default

USA poker is taking players just for now or did they issue a press release saying they would continue taking players?
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-11-2006 02:39 AM
Article To Introduce New Players to Online Poker bankrollboost.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-09-2006 07:41 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 03:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 10:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 10:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:34 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0