News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-04-2006, 08:59 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Morally Protected
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 451
Default US email lists

This may be the worst of it. How are we to know where players in our databases are from?

I would be more worried about sending out newletters to US players that had an aff link in it than I would be about having my sites. This would be considered "targeting" US players...

Any thoughts?
__________________
-Learn how and where to qualify for WSOP 2007 Satellites
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-05-2006, 12:11 AM
chern900 chern900 is offline
Rock Solid.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 58
Send a message via MSN to chern900
Default

I sure hope not I got 1000-1500 that I was going to send out but Im not sure now.
__________________
Cherns Gambling Blunders Blog, The Ups And Downs Of Gambling. 100% Funny.

BankrollBoost Want The Best Poker Resource Out There?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-05-2006, 07:13 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Morally Protected
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 451
Default

Well I'm sure we are OK now. I just mean if the crack down comes and somebody wants to make some examples. I think email marketing would be the place to look.
__________________
-Learn how and where to qualify for WSOP 2007 Satellites
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Email Change Shenaz AbsolutePoker.com 1 09-27-2006 09:43 AM
Site Meter's email sign-up button service tomt New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 0 09-25-2006 07:01 PM
Is this a new neteller scam? email i received? checked neteller and couldnt find info the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 07-15-2006 12:26 PM
email spammer AceKicker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 07-10-2006 10:59 AM
Building an Email list tml General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 04-13-2005 09:43 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:55 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0