News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-02-2006, 01:26 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,244
Default

I for one believe that the big rooms pulling out NOW is a good idea. What better way to piss off a whole shitload of VOTERS.

Dan
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-02-2006, 04:13 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 539
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

I was just wondering. Do you think its a good idea to buy now at this low price in the hope that everything will work out.
I strongly believe it will.
888.com said that they were only loosing 33% of business by pulling out of the US, and by doing so they can now focus their efforts completely on the world market.
Also, do you think buy now or wait till the moment Bush signs?
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-04-2006, 04:22 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 287
Default

I'm also wondering if now is a good time to buy some of these stocks. Neteller dropped from 350 to 150 but might not lose any business from this law (a ban like this could infact result in even more players using Neteller).
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-04-2006, 05:11 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,244
Default

Is there an internet website where I can do exchanges in the LSE? Does Ameritrade.com do them?
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-04-2006, 05:15 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 287
Default

I'd assume all the major ones would do them... have you tried etrade?
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:03 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0