One easy, quick and free way to start building a traffic base for your blog is to comment post on other related blogs, but not by spamming them. Simply read their blog and make great, well thought out, meaningful comments and this alone will attract plenty of readers. It benefits them and you.
Also, try posting headlines that are niche based that will grab the attention of readers and search engines. For example... I have a personal blog and one night posted something that related to the movie business. I now receive around 100 unique visitors/day from that search term almost all from google. So what did I do... through a small text link in there for DoylesRoom and voila... RMP's every week from that simple little blog post.
Back to posting on other blogs... I really think this is a great, free way to build a following, but remember to make sure your comments are benefitting the blog your on and by no means spam anyone.
Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon 
And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either.
Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
|