Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-25-2006, 09:41 PM
poker69 poker69 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 59
Default Affiliate Program - allows no deposit

Hey guys, Im just starting off as an affiliate. I was wondering if any of you guys know sites that will allow a no deposit transfer for their affilaites to do. I think this would be the easiest as I would be targeting college students and such using offline methods. Any one who would like to help me, I could be your sub affilaite or watever .. let me know if you will help me ! thanks guys
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:37 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,193
Default no deposit transfers

Sent pm
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-26-2006, 12:00 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,019
Default

Party Poker and Absolute Poker allow you to do this.

You can read their affiliate program reviews here

Poker Affiliate Program Reviews
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-26-2006, 11:40 AM
poker69 poker69 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 59
Default

anybody else?? just PM me or post here
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,017
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

If I understand right you want people to sign up under your tracker and be able to give them money via inter-account transfer from your account for them to play with? Likewise you want to make sure you collect rake on this?

I know FullTilt allows it, I'm not big into giving away free money though so I am not sure on which programs allow it to be honest, if any aff. managers here can accomodate it, feel free to post.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-26-2006, 05:14 PM
poker69 poker69 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 59
Default

Yea you got me right Jermey, thanks

Anybody got any ideas? I will sign under your affiliate if you offer me some help, Thanks
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Three Great Places To Pick From Club USA Casino,Club EURO Casino,Club UK Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 12 06-08-2007 04:42 AM
New Affiliate Program in the works psmoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 12-06-2006 11:44 PM
New Donkit Affiliate Program dbirider The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-01-2006 03:28 AM
New PokerRoom affiliate program AceKicker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 03-22-2005 12:26 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 03:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0