News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-23-2006, 08:15 PM
themike537 themike537 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 126
Default Review My Press Release?

Hey, I'm doing a press release on prweb.com for a new site I just participated in launching, and would like a little feedback. This is the text of the release, it has all of the upgraded features on prweb too. View it here.

Thanks in advance, and once again, thanks to Jeremy for letting me use his quote!
__________________
Diversify your poker income - Promote the Sit N Go, N Win! System Now!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-24-2006, 08:48 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New To The Midwest...
Posts: 801
Default

I think you nailed it. That's what a press release should be. It's short, exciting and to the point. If I didn't know better I would be over there signing up right now...lol

I think this will catch good attention.

IMO It's done very well...
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-24-2006, 06:45 PM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 201
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

Just noticed the word "blog" isn't in there, I'd try and squeeze that in somewhere. Also the line about local poker games, getting "home" in there too would be good.

Those were just at a glance. I think overall it's good, just a couple of keywords missing you should try and squeeze in there somewhere.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0