Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-11-2005, 11:59 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 355
Default

OK - firstly, let me state I'm new to the game and here to learn (so pardon my ignorance)

So I've sent dozens of people to Royal Vegas Poker over the last couple months, and I know some of these people are depositing and playing on the tables - because my players are at all the other sites. This being said - last month my rake was negative $70 meaning my commision was negative 1/4 or whatever of that. This month, my rake was as high as $30 early on (about April 5th) but now its back down to negative $20 meaning once again my portion is negative so I just end up with nothing. Why is this - do they count in that free $10 people get for joining through me meaning if people keep joining at a faster rate then my players get raked I end up negative?


PS: Hi everyone - hopefully you'll see me around lots in the future!
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-12-2005, 12:41 AM
RiverStevens RiverStevens is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 69
Send a message via MSN to RiverStevens
Default

To be able to withdrawel any amount of money, they must first make a deposit. I was negative my first few months as well from the chargebacks, but eventually they only count the ten dollars free against you if that player makes a deposit, otherwise it gets written off.

River~~~
__________________
Your one-stop poker shop
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-13-2005, 11:06 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 355
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by RiverStevens@Apr 11 2005, 11:41 PM
To be able to withdrawel any amount of money, they must first make a deposit. I was negative my first few months as well from the chargebacks, but eventually they only count the ten dollars free against you if that player makes a deposit, otherwise it gets written off.

River~~~
How long does this take for them to stop charging me for all these $10 bonuses people get - I've been watching my stats every day and my commission is up and down like a toilet seat. Two days ago they claimed to have made $10 from my players, yesterday it was negative $5, and today they are up to $48 which means I'm making $12. I bet you tommorow I'll be down to $0 again I guess I just don't understand how they calculate their commission - if all they do is count how much rake they make of my players, would it not be a number that starts at 0 and slowly moves up (but never down) since they never give rake back.
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How Rake Back Sites Operate Big Slick Poka General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 10-15-2007 04:31 PM
Rake Collection Calculations.. SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 0 06-08-2006 10:21 AM
WSEX poker is rake free CAZ General Poker Affiliate Discussion 26 04-05-2006 05:49 PM
Does Tourney vig/rake count? BruinEric CelebPoker.com 3 01-14-2006 06:40 PM
Negative rake MilanFlyer ParadisePoker.com 4 11-10-2005 03:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0