Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-31-2006, 09:57 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Lightbulb Best and Worst Site for August.

I just thought it would be interesting to see what your best and worst sites were for the last month by income. (Poker sites only)

I will start and say that Doyles Room was by far my best earner last month.

On the contrary Casino Partners (Titan) was the worst because of some strange casino players taking me into the negative. Good deal. Now I owe Casino Parnters money because a few tards won a bunch of casino money. It's strange because I never advertised the casinos. I had one link for about a week and then got rid of it. Not sure how they got tracked to me.

Oh well.

What about the rest of you?
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-01-2006, 05:11 AM
Zilla Zilla is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 197
Default

Well my site is still fairly new, but my best performer this month was Titan, however they did get the focus of my attention.

Worst performer was FullTilt where I made a net loss of 27c So I'm starting to see everyone's point about them now
__________________
iPokerGroup Network - Online Poker Strategy | Online Poker Freerolls | Full Tilt Poker | Johnny Chan Poker

Free PAW Freeroll listing script - Increase your conversions and list up-to-date PAW freeroll listings to your users. Full Details here

Free Live/Offline Poker Tournament Feed - List upcoming offline poker tournaments on your website and use it to promote the online satellites to your users. Full Details here
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-01-2006, 09:47 AM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 455
Default

best newcomer site for us is mansion, worst site compared to history for us this month is poker stars and party poker... i don't think we sent a rmp to party all month long which is very abnormal, although rmp's at other sites were all very strong in August.

all in all, august was a very good month.
__________________
J S

The Ron Paul Blimp will Fly! Be a part of history on December 16th, celebrating the Boston Tea Party, Donate with us!


NEW - Sell my Poker Dealer Course, and How to Host a Poker Tournament Guide with ClickBank and make great CPA's paid every 2 weeks. Non-Competitive poker related products help maximize your website traffic!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-01-2006, 10:31 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,017
Default

August was my best month so far this year.

Full Tilt was my top performer by a long shot.

Had my best month with Clickbank.

Worst site was PokerRoom.
__________________
Top 50 ranking coming soon - Bow down bitches
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-01-2006, 12:28 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 186
Default

Best site for August was Poker Stars (I've already been paid!) and worst is Pokerroom.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-01-2006, 12:41 PM
Arnoldpalmer Arnoldpalmer is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 62
Send a message via Skype™ to Arnoldpalmer
Default

best for me was Poker.com - worst goes once again to WPTonline which just never converts for me
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-03-2006, 08:50 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 577
Default

Worst for me - All that I promote

Best for me - ............ PokerRoom! 2 real money players from when I first started my site finally deposited and this is the first $$$ I've ever made from Poker Room.

Damn, I don't know what happened this month, but I went into the tank. Hoping for an upswing during September.

SmackDog
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-03-2006, 11:56 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,229
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Although I think this post is good, I would also caution poker webmasters that different rooms WILL convert different for each person.

If you are promoting freerolls, it is probably obvious which rooms will convert better. If you are promoting NL cash games, there are also certain rooms that will convert better.

Sometimes it seems like there is no rhyme or reason why certain rooms convert like mad, while others don't.

Honestly I think you need to look at your SERP traffic or demographic and then figure out which rooms fit the mold for the traffic you are sending them. Every site will be different.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0