News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-23-2006, 01:36 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New To The Midwest...
Posts: 776
Default Doyles Room

Is Doyles Room Affiliate site down or is just me? It's been about 24 hours and I can't seem to log in.
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-23-2006, 05:23 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New To The Midwest...
Posts: 776
Default

So I guess I'm the only one...

We'll we sure know they did not close my account for making too much $$$.
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-23-2006, 05:23 PM
greview greview is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 61
Default

I was just able to access the site.
__________________
http://www.poker-portal.info
http://onlinepokerblog.wordpress.com
http://www.online-earners.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-23-2006, 06:16 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New To The Midwest...
Posts: 776
Default

Thanks greview,

I just contacted them and they said it was fine. I'm not sure why I would not be able to log in. oh well. Doyles Room has grat support so I should find out soon.

Thanks
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:33 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0