Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-15-2006, 03:10 PM
Prenut Prenut is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 239
Default Customer Contact Management

I have a few questions regarding the best way to manage customer contact information.

First of all, do any of you guys have a program that is good at managing physical mailing addresses? I periodically send out physical mailers and need a better system than I currently have. I need something to avoid duplicates, and something that makes it very easy to print my addresses to mail out. If I had something that would print each address onto a form letter I was sending out would be the best solution. What I mean is if I could highlight say a 5,000 name portion of my database in order to send them the same mailer. I would like something to print the same letter 5,000 times but with a different customers mailing address on each letter. I guess I could deal with labels if I had to, but that would be rather time consuming.

I also need help managing an email list. I first need to mine out the email addresses from 10 documents that I have. The documents each have around 1000 names, addresses, and email addresses. I obviously don't want to go in and copy/paste all of the emails into an email management program. What can I get to mine these email addresses out? I also would like a program to use to send out my emails. I want to send out a newsletter, but I do not want the emails filtered to customers' bulk or spam folders. What program can I use to send out 50,000 emails without them going to a bulk folder?
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-15-2006, 03:35 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 986
Default

See my sig- all you need right there. Been there done that with all items you mentioned above.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Affiliate Business Management Software / Custom PHP & Site Development ArthurD Websites & Domains For Sale 9 04-17-2007 05:43 PM
Lets Talk About Content Management Systems adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 11-27-2006 12:28 AM
PartyPoker contact SuperAffiliate General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 07-14-2006 04:25 PM
Customer Service according to Beanie Beanie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 05-04-2006 10:41 AM
My Website Was Stolen stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 19 09-08-2005 09:17 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0