News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-14-2006, 06:43 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 375
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

I'm dicking around playing on FTP if you're bored. indieangler is the name.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:06 PM
Dan Burns Dan Burns is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6
Default

I'm danny boy 14, gl everyone.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:22 PM
owenblue owenblue is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 17
Default

I have decided I might play in this, if I am still awake in 40 minutes. ( i'm in the UK). In case Jeremy doesn't log on again could someone Pm me the code or is that not allowed. I sent him a PM anyway so he might get it.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:26 PM
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 1,437
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

No one give keithfolds2 the password please...Password Whore
__________________
I Changed my MSN - Please add to your MSN Friends List.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:27 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 375
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Good God, there are a ton of freeroll whores floating around this one....well bounty whores maybe, since it's not a freeroll...I've been PMmed multiple times by people with less than 5 posts trying to get the password.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:27 PM
vinlyne vinlyne is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6
Default

Hey guys...i know its kinda late, but i wanted to jump in on that tourny...does anyone know if Jeremy is still around checkin his pm's? i sent him one hope he gets it!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:28 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 375
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Haha, thats the same person that keeps PMing me. *sighs*
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:28 PM
kdollar kdollar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 71
Default

I'm in user name: kdollar00... Gl all
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:28 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,414
Default

kjhj
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:32 PM
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 1,437
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

If anyone needs pass, PM me. I will not give it to whores so dont waste my time
__________________
I Changed my MSN - Please add to your MSN Friends List.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:46 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0