News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-10-2006, 09:38 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 610
Default

If I did pay for this I'd be pissed for number of reasons.

The feed sucks regardless
__________________
Todd
Enhance your affiliate offerings with email auto-responders
All about Full Tilt Poker Pro Mike Matusow
Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-10-2006, 10:01 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,285
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Note to Harrah's..............oops.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Brandon Brandon is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 990
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I am sensing a strong backlash for next year
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
StinkyFishPoker.com
Sign up below before Sept 1st and receive a 5% MGR Increase
Stinky Fish Poker
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-10-2006, 11:17 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 360
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

ill take it thanks
__________________
I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-11-2006, 12:35 AM
fade fade is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 13
Default

someone at ESPN is losing their job.... OH WELL!

Allen Cunningham for the win!
__________________
Poker Affiliated - Sell Poker. Make money. Have Fun.
Coreshock Design - for all your design needs.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:05 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0