I know The Micon System was all handled through clickbank, and a few affiliates here promoted it. I'm doing a similar project in the near future, and was wondering how you guys feel about this.
I have programs/scripts to completely create my own affiliate program, all hosted on my site, with the ability to upload promotional material and graphics for affiliates to use. Everything would be paid out with Paypal mass pay.
Affiliates can log in to my affiliate center whenever to check hits/clicks/conversions. It would offer all of the features clickbank does.
My question is, would you, as affiliates, feel comfortable with this? I know most people are comfortable with clickbank, but I feel it would be much more professional and convenient to set up everything myself.
The only thing is, is that most of you aren't personal friends with me, so I'm not sure how you would feel taking payments from a person (i.e. would you trust a single person enough to promote their product as opposed to promoting it through clickbank)
I'd love to hear your feedback on this. Thanks
