Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-04-2006, 07:26 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Mystery Payment

E-Flow Payment Solutions
paymentprocessing @ rogers.com

Anyone ever heard of them before. Something about getting random unknown checks in the mail in each month, you have to love it!
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-04-2006, 08:06 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 485
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Oh crap. Did I accidentally have that sent to your address again? If it's a big one just mail it on this way after you cash it. If it's small, I'll just let you hold on to it.

No idea where that payment might be from, but congrats on the random money in the mail.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-04-2006, 08:22 AM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 436
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

rogers is a company based in ontario/canada, they own the jays, and skydome. They deal with cell phones, cable and now house phones.
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-04-2006, 08:27 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICISIC
rogers is a company based in ontario/canada, they own the jays, and skydome. They deal with cell phones, cable and now house phones.
No kidding. I just came back from Toronto last night and you see their name EVERYWHERE up there!
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-04-2006, 12:47 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 436
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

what were u doing in toronto?
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Ahhhhhh......... I bet it is the only ringtone site I promote then. Well damn, it's about time I made some money on that.....sweeet
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-09-2006, 01:07 PM
TRIPAAA TRIPAAA is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 104
Default I got a mystery payment also

Where is this check from I got a good size mystery check same as jeremy from E-Flow Payment Solutions
paymentprocessing @ rogers.com

Does anyone know what this is all about?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-09-2006, 02:25 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hmmmm........ I'm not sure what to think of it now. Debating on if I should cash it or not.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-09-2006, 05:42 PM
TRIPAAA TRIPAAA is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 104
Default What is it all about

I feel the same way , I dont know if It is real or where it is from. Since it is a good amount it makes me wonder!

It kinda reminds me of junk mail. Have you every received a letter in the mail from the a mortgage or phone company saying here is $25 free just cash the check but when you cash the check you didnt relize you were signing up for insurance or something else you didnt realize in the fine print.

It would be great if anyone else had any information as to the origin of the check?

Jeremy have you ever received this kind of mystery check before?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I receive mystery checks all the time since I promote so much stuff, or have over promoted so much stuff over the years I should say.

But usually I can figure out who it is with a little investigating.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
February Payment Thread - Wow PKR is Fast! Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 27 03-18-2007 05:28 AM
US Payment + Poker Reviews - Original Content! LadyHoldem The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 03-16-2007 05:14 PM
Payment method can be changed Marius Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 6 02-08-2007 07:41 AM
US affiliate payment options SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 1 01-31-2007 01:31 PM
Greentie Affiliates payment info read the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-21-2005 11:06 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0