Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-03-2006, 07:50 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,250
Default problem with pm's?

Is anyone having problems sending pm's?

R
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-03-2006, 11:14 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 436
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

nope just sent one, send an email instead
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-03-2006, 11:27 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hey hoursurfer, it was probably something that happened when I changed your permissions. Check it now.

Oh by the way everyone hoursurfer is a new modertor on the board.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full Tilt stats Problem Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 03-14-2007 11:14 AM
Another Stats Problem? RichTheJerk Poker.com 1 02-25-2007 05:14 PM
Strange Problem nick777 New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 12-15-2005 09:48 PM
Problem with Bonus Codes skits2 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 09-28-2005 09:18 AM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0