News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-28-2006, 11:01 PM
TexasHoldem TexasHoldem is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 20
Default

So Blake are you good for $20?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-29-2006, 12:24 AM
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 169
Default

I'm good for 20!
__________________
  • Need Poker Rakeback ? Want a Free Bankroll ?
  • Poker entertainment: poker babes and poker videos
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-29-2006, 04:47 AM
JacksNQueens JacksNQueens is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 64
Default Good for 20$

I am actually good for 20$ but lets make it an even $1000 just to make it worth keeping track of. So the question is are you good for a $1000?

Blake
Affiliate Manager
JacksNQueens.com
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-29-2006, 08:37 AM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 973
Default

Hey Blake if you ever change the T&C Let me know and ill sign up. That $1000 and 250 players is a joke.
__________________
Poker Players are your from the USA ,Find out what Poker Rooms Allow US Players , or come by and see what sites are running 2007 Wsop Satellites. Maybe poker is not your game so come see what Casinos Allow US Players. Not a Player but like to talk gambling , then come visit our Poker Forum.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-29-2006, 04:19 PM
JacksNQueens JacksNQueens is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 64
Default Affiliate Program

the27offsuit.com,


Thanks for the feedback. If we change the criteria for becoming an affiliate I will let you know.

Blake
Affiliate Manager
JacksNQueens.com
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-29-2006, 04:56 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 959
Default

You're asking alot of seasoned affiliates to make a commitment to your site, yet once we send 250 players there is no guarantee that your network will generate the level of return we would typically expect. Say I send you 250 players and the conversion rate is horrible due to lack of RMP's already playing on your network? What happens then? I'm sorry but now that I'm down to one site with niche traffic, my potential players are VERY valuable to me. In other words, I'm much more comfortable sending them to PokerStars for a decent CPA or Full Tilt for a decent Rev Share deal. They are both established enterprises and I know what my rate of return is for sending 250 players to either one (well, Full Tilt is more accurate reporting wise but you get the picture).

Instead of asking me to make a commitment or else, I'd suggest trying a more mutually beneficial proposition. Otherwise, I think you're going to find it a challenge to pick up the big affiliates here. I do like your approach of limiting your affiliate base to 250, I'm just thinking there's got to be a better way to attract them.

I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm just saying what I feel other folks here are thinking.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:08 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0