Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-25-2006, 04:35 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 986
Default Any updates on Dream Poker?

I was considering these guys but I know they got off to a rocky start last year with some of you.

Any good news/updates on them? Worth the time or not?

I heard their stats are still a little shaky.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-26-2006, 03:40 PM
Vness Vness is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12
Default

Hi Georgia Poker,

I'm Vanessa, the affiliate manager at Dream Poker.

I just wanted to let you know that if you have any questions about the program I will gladly answer them. You can send me a PM or write to me directly at
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-27-2006, 12:57 PM
Rice Rice is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 52
Default

I advertise the Dream Poker brand, and the statistics are reliable up to this point. Vanessa is also very helpful.
__________________
Rice
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-27-2006, 04:21 PM
Vness Vness is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12
Default

Hi Rice,

Thank you for the kind words

I'm happy to help any time.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-27-2006, 04:43 PM
-w- -w- is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7
Default

What is everyone looking at for a clicks to download ratio? I also am promoting this site, as I think it should be an easy thing to push with the $10 free promotion.

Can anybody give me any advice to get the people to download and install?

Thanks,
-w-
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-28-2006, 11:46 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,034
Default

My experiences are not good. It says I only have 3 clicks on the whole in July when I rank #1 for dream poker bonus code and other related keywords on google and get some decent traffic from those words directly to a page with a dream poker link on it.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-30-2006, 12:11 PM
daniels25 daniels25 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 173
Default Tournament revenue

Affiliates who promote tournaments should be aware that dream poker doesn't pay for tournament revenue. They're the same as ultimate bet in that respect. I myself lose too much money with them as most of the players I refer are tournament players.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0