Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-18-2006, 11:39 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default Full Tilt Poker Player Values

sdfas
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-18-2006, 09:40 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,291
Default

Good luck swiching. I tried that once.

Hard to say but it's pretty low for me. About $45-$60 per player. I have some decent players making about $300 - $500 a month and a few that cost me money. There are at least a dozen players that take away from my revenue every month. I almost want to tell them to stop playing FTP is starting to be a joke. They need to make some changes. I hardley push them online anymore. Just offline because it's easier for FTP cause all the wannabe poker players think they are better than Chris Ferguson and Phil Ivey and want to try and take them on. Then again these are the guys that deposit $50 and milk their bonus for 2 months...
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-19-2006, 12:20 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,124
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I am on cpa, but my last 5 players have been CPA nightmares...
Points Earned
1. 20448
2. 4225
3. 6795
4. 1902
5. 28943

Although, thats probably only like 7 dollars after the fees
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-19-2006, 12:39 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

asdfa
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-19-2006, 12:49 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,124
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

This is what I get in my normal CPA report.


Promotion
Ext Code
Player Id





Account Created
Earned Points
1st Deposit Date
1st Deposit Amount
Total Deposits
Fraud
Paid





Qualify this Period
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-19-2006, 02:25 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

asdfa
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-19-2006, 06:50 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 413
Default

Brandon, I thought I was the only one wondering this. I have had two players drop over $4k each within a month. Each of them have numbers similar to your big two. I'm sure I've lost out on them. There is just no way to tell how much that would equal in MGR $$$. From what I understand, a fulltilt point is either rake dollars or 7 FT points for every $ in tourney fees.

I have a bunch of players who have only deposited $50 and barely have 200 FTPs, so I'm fairly sure I'm right to be on CPA (at least for fulltilt).
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-20-2006, 03:17 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 186
Default

I have a question regarding the CPA program at FTP; do they deduct player fees and such from this program before paying you the $65 or $75.00?

CoolDog

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-20-2006, 03:42 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,124
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

No, you get paid the full amount. All that stuff is already taken care of by the points the players have to get to.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-20-2006, 03:52 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 186
Default

Thanks Brandon, now I need to somehow switch to CPA! lol

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Full Tilt Poker is here to Stay! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-07-2006 06:50 PM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:04 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0