News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-11-2006, 10:21 AM
drawdead's Avatar
drawdead drawdead is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 561
Send a message via MSN to drawdead
Default

What site is it running on ?

Maybe for some links ill advertise it for ya on fr...
__________________
Holis
Diversify your efforts - Make up to 10K per User!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Private freerolls from our Free Poker Forum
Use our Poker Bonus Codes
Add your links Here , Here and Here
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-11-2006, 11:20 AM
greview greview is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John D
How hard can it be to give money away

I don't make anything from these freerolls at all but I just can't get the people to go for it...

I have 10 registered for it now and I need a minimum of 40 for it to run, I am giving 50 people the chance to register without having to do anything at all and still can't get the numbers.

Anyone else had the same problem?

I am having the same problem and all I need is 15 players. Go figure.
__________________
http://www.poker-portal.info
http://www.poker-portal.info/forum
http://www.gamblersreview.info
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:08 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0