Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-06-2006, 11:05 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default Pacific Poker Affiliate WSOP Tournament

Hey,

I'll be playing in the Pacific Poker Affiliate Tourney on Saturday and I was wondering if anyone else is going to be there? First prize is a WSOP package so it should be interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-06-2006, 11:18 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

please check your PM's sir
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-07-2006, 12:11 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default

I'll be there playing under hourglas if I can remember.

Later
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-07-2006, 12:23 PM
AceKicker AceKicker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 196
Default

How can you check to see if you're registered? I replied to their email but didn't get a confirmation. I can't seem to get in touch with them to verify my registration. Is the tournament listed in the lobby?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-07-2006, 01:43 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default

I believe they have to confirm first. Try going to the lobby in the "multi-table" tab and registering. Pretty sure they have to accept your username first before you can enter.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-08-2006, 12:32 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
Default

lkjhlkj
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-08-2006, 12:40 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default

Not sure. We might be stuck in coach.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-08-2006, 07:19 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoursurfer
Not sure. We might be stuck in coach.
LOL, I think we are. I'll be there - "agentja".
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-08-2006, 08:41 AM
AceKicker AceKicker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 196
Default

anyone have an email for a contact at pacific poker? i've tried the general affiliates email but haven't gotten a response. i'm supposed to be registered fo r the tourny but my name still doesn't show up.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-08-2006, 02:44 PM
deepak7 deepak7 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 321
Default

I was 9 minutes lates with the email registration.
Probably I wont be playing :|

At what hour is it?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
Poker tournament schedule on your website Pokerboy The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 08-30-2005 03:30 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0