Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-04-2005, 06:17 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 423
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

First one is going to be next tuesday. Instead of adding $500 to ownthetable I am getting rid of it and doing prizes for the league tourney. Next Tuesday I will give away these 3 items.

Sony PSP
I-pod
I-pod shuffle

If you are signed up with me get me people's screen name. If you aren't signed up with me there are 2 ways to participate.

1) SIGN UP WITH ME!
2) or donate prizes.

I am working on database site for rake back people and also for affiliates, so you should have access to that info soon. Currently I e-mail as needed.
__________________
http://www.alwaysbluff.com/blog/
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-04-2005, 11:38 PM
RakeRecycle RakeRecycle is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 202
Default

Excuse my ignorance Beanie, but what the hell is a Sony PSP?
__________________
I'm the best affiliate ever...Just so you know.

PM me for ideas....[and to sign up under me.]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-04-2005, 11:42 PM
RakeRecycle RakeRecycle is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 202
Default

Oh and how exactly are these tournaments going to translate into a league? You can PM or email me the details if you don't want to post them here.
__________________
I'm the best affiliate ever...Just so you know.

PM me for ideas....[and to sign up under me.]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-04-2005, 11:44 PM
Prenut Prenut is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 239
Default

PSP is the new Playstation Portable
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-04-2005, 11:51 PM
RakeRecycle RakeRecycle is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 202
Default

ahhhhhh...haven't played video games since I discovered online poker :P
__________________
I'm the best affiliate ever...Just so you know.

PM me for ideas....[and to sign up under me.]
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need help with a poker league mrnoise General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-22-2006 12:12 PM
Poker League Question boarderman23 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-17-2006 02:16 PM
Poker League Software Updates J S PokerLeagueSoftware.com 0 10-31-2006 11:50 AM
New League idea psmoney PokerLeagueSoftware.com 3 10-16-2006 09:42 AM
Online League RounderStaked New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 09-03-2006 09:06 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0