News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-03-2006, 05:43 PM
NeverBeg's Avatar
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Stake King
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 399
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default I need help / mentor

It seems that my site has blown up to the extent that I am not really sure what I am doing with it anymore. I do absolutley no advertising for my site, yet new members are popping up all over the place, which makes it very dificult to keep track of whats going on with the community.

The site obviously has appeal to members cuz there is constantly free money being offered. Yet it also has flaws as it leaves for the possibilities of scammers, multi accounters, and over all shady activity to possibly take place.

What is also interesting about my site, is that while my traffic is so high, you would think that I would have a high level of consumer potential due to the large quantity of members. But the fact of the matter is, is that members on my site do not have much money to work with, as most of them are applying to be staked. However, there is still a large group of members that consistantly offer stakes out to the rest of the community. So not everyone is broke.

I have talked to many of you privately about the site that I am running, and many of you are intrigued by the amount of traffic I am getting, in comparison to the amount of revenue that is coming in from the site.

Essentially, what this post is getting at, is that I need some assistance in managing, marketing, and developing my site. I feel like there is a lot going for this site, but it hasn't reached it's fullest potential by any stretch of the imagination. If anybody would be willing to help me work my situation out, it would be greatly appretiated. We can discuss any type of sub affiliate deals you like or whatever, i am flexible when it comes to that.

Thanks again for anyone that chooses to help, and reading my long ramble.
__________________
NeverBeg.com - Get a fatty stake
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-03-2006, 06:37 PM
ppokyh's Avatar
ppokyh ppokyh is offline
Resident Young Gun
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: T.O
Posts: 543
Send a message via MSN to ppokyh
Default

I know this will start a flame throwing argument but you should really push freerolls, I mean lets admit 90% of the people on your site are looking for a free ride ... as if you didn't know that already when you made a site where people give other people $1 and the like. At least if you push freerolls you can get them under your tracker in case they ever get a job.
__________________
Poker Articles

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-03-2006, 07:14 PM
NeverBeg's Avatar
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Stake King
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 399
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

I appretiate the idea, but the last thing I want to do is turn my site into a place for a bunch of free rollers to hang out and mooch on the next password. The site is dificult enough with people occasionally begging for stakes.
__________________
NeverBeg.com - Get a fatty stake
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-03-2006, 08:48 PM
bmicon bmicon is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 14
Default

give Micon a call!!!1111
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-04-2006, 11:50 AM
pokerbribes pokerbribes is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8
Default

How do you get access to freerolls?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0