Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-28-2006, 03:17 AM
thescotsman thescotsman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1
Default New Players

i was wondering how much effort you guys put into new players ie. players that have never played online poker before as opposed to bonus hunters. Is there an untouched market out there or is the game about getting the best value for bonus hunters? I would appreciate any response.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-28-2006, 12:03 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Bonus Hunters are a waste of time in my opinion. They're going to clear their bonus and move on to the next site. You'll never make good money off these guys.

If I am ever depositing the minimum deposit and playing micro limits to simply to clear a $20 a bonus, please fly to Chicago and shoot me.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 499
Default

Quote:
If I am ever depositing the minimum deposit and playing micro limits to simply to clear a $20 a bonus, please fly to Chicago and shoot me.
LOL................
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-28-2006, 12:28 PM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
If I am ever depositing the minimum deposit and playing micro limits to simply to clear a $20 a bonus, please fly to Chicago and shoot me.
Hey, bonus whoring isn't that bad. I've made a few $1,000 without any effort by clearing some easy bonuses.
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-28-2006, 01:04 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea but a donkey like me will deposit $50 to clear a free $20 and end up losing all $50. Somehow the math doesn't add up when I try bonus whoring.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 06-28-2006 at 02:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,124
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
when I try bonus whoring.
I think you just gave me the right to fly to Chicago to shoot you.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How would YOU retain players? xpertadvice4u General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 02-18-2007 09:36 PM
party bs cavaliers09 PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 9 01-03-2006 11:49 PM
A 5% Stake in your players... SunPoker.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 09-15-2005 02:32 PM
Did you send me this? Joe General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-28-2005 06:17 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:56 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0