| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 06-23-2006, 01:50 AM
|
|
The up and comer
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: C-bus
Posts: 513
|
|
How many pages of content each day?
The general rule of thumb seems to be "write one page a day". If you have 5-10 sites, do you still do 1 page per day? Do some people write 3-5 pages each day? Lookin for some feedback. For me it seems kind of tough, since Im working on a few new sites currently so I feel like I need much more than one page a day, but thats tough when you are trying to write for 304 sites and write QUALITY content....
__________________
JustinGoff.com
NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
September - $5,200 net income
|
 06-23-2006, 02:40 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,508
|
|
One page a day is kind of a minimal guideline/goal for a one-man operation running one site. Someone who's aggressive can write several pages a day. Someone who's aggressive and has money can hire writers to generate several pages a day per writer. Someone who already has a 1000 page website might only write one page of content per week, or not write any new content at all.
A site that gets updated regularly, whether it's updated daily or weekly, is going to give readers and search engines a reason to return to it. That's why people say 1 page a day.
|
 06-23-2006, 05:06 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 191
|
|
I have been slacking lately and trying to do too many different projects at once. Plus I have been de-motivated still dealing with google sandbox filters. You cant really see if the content you add hurts or helps your serps when you are not ranking that well. I think once something gets going and I can see things heading in the right direction it will help me decide what to do/add to my websites.
tke1600
__________________
Get the latest poker fish lists, online poker reviews , information for playing online poker , and online casino bonus reviews
|
 06-23-2006, 05:38 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 28
|
|
Justin:
why not outsource your writing? Try elance.com and rentacoder.com
__________________
I Hate ebay! But I make $5000/mo from it!
With no products!
I will show you how!
|
 06-23-2006, 05:41 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by cylai
Justin:
why not outsource your writing? Try elance.com and rentacoder.com
|
About how much would it cost to hire a writer from one of those sites? Writing is my least favorite thing about running a website.
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
|
 06-23-2006, 07:25 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 28
|
|
hi:
I have no ideas how much it would cost. As for elance.com, you post a job requirement at the site, then the writers will bid to your job. Why not check out their sites for more information.
__________________
I Hate ebay! But I make $5000/mo from it!
With no products!
I will show you how!
|
 06-23-2006, 01:02 PM
|
|
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,124
|
|
Rentacoder is extremly cheap for anthing. Just make sure that you give them a keyword, and have them SEO around that keyword.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
|
 06-23-2006, 03:09 PM
|
|
The up and comer
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: C-bus
Posts: 513
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by cylai
Justin:
why not outsource your writing? Try elance.com and rentacoder.com
|
Most of the stuff I am writing is pretty much unique content, especially for my sports betting site. I know more than 90% of sports bettors so most of the writing I am doing is knowledge Ive gained over the years and very specific.
Also Id rather higher someone to come aboard my staff then to outsource everything. Having content just for the sake of filling up pages isn't really what Im looking for.
__________________
JustinGoff.com
NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
September - $5,200 net income
|
 06-23-2006, 10:10 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 499
|
|
Don't forget to squeeze every penny from the content you already have at your disposal and worked so hard to produce.
Suggestions:
1. Package your strategy articles into an ebook for beginners, or some other niche with your affiliate links tactfully sprinkled throughout and promote it by PPC, on J's Donkey site or however. It doesn't have to be fancy to get positive ROI and it's easier than you think.
2. Use your content in an autoresponder email course or newsletter to reach as many potential customers as possible.
3. Use your imagination and do some research.
The possibilities are only limited by what you believe will succeed.
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 PM.
|