Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-22-2006, 02:43 AM
cylai cylai is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 28
Default poker in chinese?

hi :

If anyone know there's any poker room that offers the game in chinese?

I am planning to launch a poker site in chinese. I am sure chinese will be a good market to target because gambling is very popular among the chinese. i've searched around but yet to find a poker room that offer the game in chinese!

thanks!
__________________
I Hate ebay! But I make $5000/mo from it!
With no products!
I will show you how!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-22-2006, 03:28 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 278
Default chinese poker room

hi

check out pokerroom - poker affiliates.com they have a chinese language poker site

thats the only one I can think of

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-22-2006, 04:00 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,034
Default

Scrawnybob is referring to this one http://www.ecardroom.com/
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-22-2006, 04:21 AM
cylai cylai is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 28
Default

thanks guys!
__________________
I Hate ebay! But I make $5000/mo from it!
With no products!
I will show you how!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0