News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-13-2006, 12:48 PM
Kellermann Kellermann is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 146
Default Get rich (slow)

With my everchanging financial situation and five minutes with nothing to do I Googled for get rich. A few good articles popped up and I felt good when I read them so I thought I'd share.

http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/...0589_db016.htm

"...the investors he knows who are reaping the greatest rewards now are the ones who made some small investments in tiny startups and then forgot about them."

^^ Speaking of poker affiliates who once put a banner for an odd poker site on a webpage and forgot about it.

"It's a goal worth keeping in mind as you accumulate wealth -- the slower the better."

The following was in the top 10 as well.

http://money.cnn.com/2004/07/06/pf/s...ings/index.htm
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:53 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0