Can I create new empire poker accounts for players I'd like to sign up using my affiliate code, if I have friends playing on party poker or some other skin, so they can't normally download, install and register empire poker.
I know there are ways around this problem, but I thought the easiest way would be me creating them an account with the "sign up - open account" option in the empire poker login screen, using their choise of player name, and email address not being used in their other party skin.
Would this be a problem, because as far as I know, my player account has nothing to do with my affiliate account at empire poker.
And also, if this all is ok so far, what about when the player installs the empire client, and makes the first deposit, does it matter at that point if there are other skins installed?
Thanks for any info, C.V. jr.
|