News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-06-2006, 10:38 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 851
Default

I'm not bitter lol just that patience isn't one of my virtues

On the "tough market" I meant working with or for rooms.

I talked to a few rooms about some things, pretty basic stuff too.
Got the feeling I was getting the "knowing nod" when they really didn't have a clue what I was talking about? lol
Basic runaround, never hear back, etc.

Its just tough getting anywhere, sure not impossible though.

Patience & Persistence
__________________
You know I'm born to lose, and gamblings for fools, but thats the way I like it baby, I don't wanna live forever!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:09 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0