News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-17-2006, 06:50 AM
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 324
Default

Hey,
I am trying to find a list of contacts for affiliate managers of rooms.

I don't affiliate but I am looking to get some tournaments for my forum going.

Does anyone have a list of email addresses for people to contact?

I normally have a list of contacts but I have never had to contact many people from rooms so I have never needed it.

Thanks a lot,
John
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-17-2006, 09:38 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 420
Default

feel free to contact me at mark(at)focalclick.com

Regards,

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com - $10K New Player Freerolls Monthly
Focalclick Affiliate Program
OneSickPromo
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-17-2006, 09:50 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

All of the sponsored programs here have their emails listed at the end of their review pages.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:42 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0