 05-17-2006, 12:40 AM
|
|
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 27
|
|

I got this email today:
Quote:
Hi there,
I'm contacting you on behalf of Myelin Media and M80. I found your site recently and thought you would be interested in a new Texas Hold 'em Poker game called STACKED with Daniel Negreanu, as it relates to your site. STACKED has the most advanced artificial intelligence system ever utilized in an interactive poker product, developed from over ten years of university research in game theory, machine learning, and opponent modeling. It uses the largest tournament system ever offered in a console poker game, and will be available May 30th, 2006 on X-Box, PS2, PSP, and PC.
Is this something you'd be interested in featuring on your site? I can supply you with copies of the game, poker sets, hats, and other prizing. Just let me know if you're interested.
For the press release, screenshots, trailers, and other information, please visit:
http://assets.m80im.com/webmasters/stacked/assets.htm
Looking forward to hearing from you soon 
thanks,
- Morgan |
Have any of you guys heard of this before? Sounds too good...
|