News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-15-2006, 05:39 PM
mrgrundy mrgrundy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 16
Default

I want to try out Full Contact Poker and I am going to download the software and deposit tonight. The first PM I get with a link gets my business!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-15-2006, 06:57 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 929
Default

I signed up first of the year & have had no answer to emails for months now to the affilate email?
Last couple were nothing but excuse after excuse for not launching it yet, now silence?

I said screw'em, took down some pages & switched the others to Hollywood links
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-15-2006, 07:23 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,067
Default

Last I talked to them they told me they wouldnt be opening up for a couple months. This was about a month ago.

Later
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-15-2006, 07:49 PM
mrgrundy mrgrundy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 16
Default

I guess I'll wait until then. Thanks for the feedback.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-15-2006, 08:04 PM
Bryan Bryan is offline
Ex - Poker Affiliate
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 304
Default

Mrgrundy,

FullContactPoker.com is the same software and network as PokerRoom.com, EuroPoker.com and HoldemPoker.com. It's the exact same thing except different skin. It's part of the ongame network. If you really want to try it, just go to one of those sites. Feel free to use one of my links or anyone's for that matter, but everything is the same if you've already played on one of those sites. Same rooms, players, tournaments... just different skin.

Bryan
__________________
Half of getting what you want is knowing what you have to give up to get it. Bill Phillips
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:54 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0