Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-24-2006, 05:34 PM
daniels25 daniels25 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 173
Default

I see Full TIlt removed the player revenue tracking from it's affiliate site. Anyone know the reason for this?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-24-2006, 05:48 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,261
Default

I still have the link to the reports but it showed the same data as from 3 days ago? Do you have a link to the reports at all?
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-25-2006, 12:03 PM
daniels25 daniels25 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 173
Default

No, just the other three.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-25-2006, 01:23 PM
ucladave ucladave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 191
Default

I cant get my reports up either. I hope it is just a temporary bug in the system, because I was excited that they finally stepped it up to include the "live" reporting system. The monthly reports just arent frequent enough to keep accurate records.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-25-2006, 02:35 PM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
Default

I haven't been able to even log into my account for two months now. I keep getting this error. "You are already logged in from another location."

They're really nice in their emails and say they're working on it, but it still sucks
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-25-2006, 03:27 PM
Acapulco Acapulco is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Acapulco
Posts: 113
Default

I am probably wrong, but my guess is that the stats removal was done to decrease transparency of their system which has come under fire a lot lately (from some of us here). Hopefully this is a sign that they actually started to feel the impact of unhappy affiliates, and hopefully they are getting ready to make a positive change and not just hiding the details to make it harder to criticize.

yeah, I know this is wishful thinking...

If you want to change my title to "P.A.W. Cynical Member" or something like that, I probably deserve it.
__________________
Cheers,

Acapulco
poker sites
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-25-2006, 05:37 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

I agree, the player revenue tracking actually gave us some idea of what our players were making, enevatibally this will backfire on them as succesfull affiliates will see how much they are making compaired with them.
but awwwww full tilt, poor boys over there.
Maybe we should notify the us red cross and offer some financial aid?
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-25-2006, 07:03 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,346
Default

Really not sure what everyone is talking about.

My stats are working fine at the Full Tilt affiliate site and are up to date.

Maybe I missed the "downtime window"???
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-25-2006, 09:45 PM
Acapulco Acapulco is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Acapulco
Posts: 113
Default

$%#*! wrong again h34r:
__________________
Cheers,

Acapulco
poker sites
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full Tilt stats Problem Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 03-14-2007 11:14 AM
Full Tilt Stats not updated? corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 02-09-2007 12:17 PM
Full Tilt Stats corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 01-16-2007 07:12 PM
Full Tilt Stats ResIpsa General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 11-02-2006 03:40 PM
Full Tilt Poker is here to Stay! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-07-2006 06:50 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0